We’ll work alongside you to build a programme that challenges and stimulates your students, taking carfeul consideration of their age and abilities. This course can take place in a single day or incorporate an overnight stay in woodland based accommodation.
With an emphasis on developing creative and communication skills, the activities link to curriculum areas and can be selected in advance to ensure you get the perfectly – tailored experience.
The activities will develop students’ self-confidence, resilience and self – awareness through a series of creative and fun activities that make then most of the natural environment – there’ll be lots of fun and laughter and we’ll encourage pupils to get muddy and explore their surroundings.
These daylong or 2 day, overnight learning experiences are designed to give younger students their first taste of the wild:
- Off-site daylong courses for students in Reception up to Year 3
- An exciting range of creative and fun activities to broaden their horizons.
- Designed to increase students’ self-confidence, resilience and self-awareness through a series of creative and fun activities.
- We can tailor a range of creative and fun activities to the age and ability of your students.
- Teachers will choose from a menu to create the perfect introductory day out for their classes and will give them the confidence to take on an overnight residential to build on the experience.
Going Wild 1
Going Wild 2 (includes overnight stay)
We retain the right to change the actual itinerary subject to availability of activities, the weather and the nature of the participating group(s).