We believe that developing character in students is equally as important as creating a framework for academic success and stimulating a global perspective.
Our combination of carefully selected activity sessions will see students face the physical challenge of the ropes courses and mental challenges of solving problems in the great outdoors. With the emphasis firmly on having fun and acquiring new skills, the students will also learn to work together to enjoy a range of adventure experiences.
Designed to promote achievement in the outdoors, the activities each make use of the natural environment and students will be encouraged to celebrate and enjoy the benefits of an active and healthy lifestyle. Ideal as a reward trip at the end of a busy year, your students will gain in confidence and have fun while enjoying a fantastic hands-on day that will create bonds within groups and stimulate a love of adventure!
This course is designed to promote team and individual achievement through a series of adventurous, outdoor challenges:
- A 5-day residential course for students in Years 5 to 11
- A combination of activity skills, planning, teamwork and communication skills.
- Designed to increase students’ self-confidence, resilience and self – awareness through a series of team and individual adventure challenges.
- A combination of carefully selected activity sessions.
- Through the physical challenge of the ropes courses to the mental challenges of solving problems in the great outdoors, students will work together and have fun while enjoying a range of adventure experiences.
- We’ll work alongside you to build a programme that challenges and stimulates your students, taking carfeul consideration of their age and abilities.
We retain the right to change the actual itinerary subject to availability of activities, the weather and the nature of the participating group(s).